Employer: Vertex Solutions
Role Summary: This individual will generate new sales and a profitable revenue stream by developing relationships with key DoD accounts and industry partners with a focus on learning systems development. Primary importance will be to continue to position our Virtual Reality cockpit familiarization trainer within AFSOC and to expand to other Air Force organizations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Generate sales and new revenue by:
- Developing senior level relationships across AFSOC, the Air Force, and other DoD aviation organizations/clients,
- Collaborating with Vertex technical staff to design innovative training solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Working with program decision makers and influencers across AFSOC, Air Force Material Command, Air Education and Training and other DoD aviation organizations to coordinate training requirements and demonstrate how Vertex’s portfolio provides a best value training solutions.
- Leading strategic capture of new programs by working with industry prime contractors and partners
- Monitoring industry trends and identifying new service offerings for Vertex to explore/develop/market
- Developing strategic account plans to target account penetration and/or expansion
2. Effectively match DoD client/prospect needs to Vertex business solutions by:
- Developing personal expertise in DoD/Air Force training and human performance requirements and immerging interests
- Providing consultative guidance to clients on effective new processes, technology, solutions, or applications
- Utilizing internal resources, i.e. Solutions Design Team, to affect good team selling practices
3. Expand Vertex brand image by:
- Understanding and exemplifying Vertex brand values
- Becoming a trusted advisor for our customer, able to consult on solutions that will improve their training systems
- Participating in selected industry activities and organizations
- Supporting the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to supplement personal selling activities.
4. Meet/exceed selling, prospecting, and account management goals with assigned DoD accounts through the following activities:
- Developing consistent strategic account and business plans
- Maintaining accurate sales pipeline data
- Monitoring and communicating client organizational changes and/or issues to Vertex management
- Coordinating/utilizing internal Vertex resources to broaden and deepen our relationship with selected accounts.
- Preparing high quality proposals working with internal resources
- Working with Vertex program managers to ensure client referenceability
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s level education and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in Air Force sales, marketing, and/or consulting for professional services organizations;
- Strong and active network of DoD aviation/Air Force contacts at senior level program and training fields required. Contacts in specific agencies mentioned above preferred
- Well-established industry partner relationships preferred
- Proven client management skills
- Multi-tasking capability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel required
Email your resume to: dwikoff@VertexSolutions.com
Please do not contact the ACA directly about these positions, as we have no additional information other than what is provided above.